Mirror [#1]: My iPad for Seniors (covers iOS 7 on iPad Air, iPad 3rd and 4th generation, iPad2, and iPad mini).pdf - 32,490 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: My iPad for Seniors (covers iOS 7 on iPad Air, iPad 3rd and 4th generation, iPad2, and iPad mini).pdf - 27,273 KB/Sec
Covers iOS 7 for iPad Air, 3rd/4th generation, iPad 2, and iPad mini
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do.
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad photos that show you exactly what to do.
Large, full-color, close-up photos when you run into iPad problems or limitations.
Common-sense help whenever you run into problems.
Tips and notes to help you get the most from your iPad.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad working just the way you want. Learn how to:
• Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE networks
• Use Control Center to control frequently used settings
• Use Siri to control your iPad or get information by speaking commands
• Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (and even your Mac), including music, photos, emails, and more
• Surf the Web, and send and receive email
• Download and install apps to make your iPad even more useful
• Secure your iPad
• Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad
• Take photos, and then edit them using iPhoto for iPad
• Use AirDrop to share files and information with other iOS devices in your vicinity
• Manage your contacts, and then connect with others using Messaging
• Use iTunes to manage and sync iPad content with your computer
• Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family, or to conduct video conferences
• Use Pages, Numbers, and Keynote to create document, spreadsheets, and presentations