*** This USING Microsoft Access 2010 book is enhanced with 4.5 hours of FREE step-by-step VIDEO TUTORIALS and AUDIO SIDEBARS! ***
Microsoft Access 2010 is a relational database perfect for any collection of information that allows you to create tables, queries, forms, reports, macros, and modules for that data.
USING Microsoft Access 2010 is a media-rich learning experience designed to help new users master Microsoft Access 2010 quickly, and get the most out of it, fast! EVERY chapter has multiple video and audio files integrated into the learning material which creates interactive content that works together to teach everything mainstream Microsoft Access 2010 users need to know.
You’ll Learn How to:
- Manipulate Data with Databases and Tables
- Use Queries to Retrieve the Data You Need
- Use Forms to Enter and Edit Table Data
- Use Reports to Print Information
- Create Your own Tables and Databases
- Relate the Information in Your Database
- Enhance the Databases you Build
- Build Powerful Forms or Reports
- Automate Your Database with Macros
- Share Data with other Applications
- Work with Web Databases
Examples of Topics Covered in VIDEO TUTORIALS, which Walk You Through Tasks You’ve Just Got to See!
- Filtering Form Data
- Adding Fields to Queries
- The Basics of Creating and Running a Macro
Examples of Topics Covered in AUDIO SIDEBARS, which Deliver Insights Straight From the Experts!
- Updatability of Query Results
- Uses for Forms
- Building Queries Based on Multiple Tables
Please note that due to the incredibly rich media included in your Enhanced eBook, you may experience longer download times. Please be patient while your product is delivered. This Enhanced eBook has been developed to match the Apple Enhanced eBook specifications for the iPad and may not render well on older iPhones or iPods or perform on other devices or reader applications.